Thursday 29 August 2013

Meet the Momentum team in Austria


Operations Director

Trevor Keough

Hello. I am Trevor Keough and I am the Operations Director for Momentum responsible for all logistic, planning and financial matters as well as being involved in training and facilitation. I enjoy our work with Momentum, making a difference in young people’s lives. I want to do more of this and help to build a successful social enterprise, growing and providing employment for others.My other interests are my family, hill walking, rugby, golf, travel and current affairs.




Creative Director 

Paul Oxborough

Since the age of 17 I have worked as a trained Youth & Community worker, I professionally qualified in 1992. Since then I have used innovation and technology to push the boundaries in my youth work in order to make projects educational, empowering and inclusive. I set up a successful film training company in 2000 and I am a founding Director of Momentum. My work has allowed me to travel the world and meet some inspirational characters along the way. I am married with two teenage girls and I enjoy reading, motorbikes, running and new gadgets.



Creative Assistant

Amy Stables

I first worked with Momentum in 2007 when I was studying for my A-levels. Unsure what interest to pursue at University, Momentum gave me the opportunity to develop my film making skills through working on international projects. This is where my love for filmmaking grew. Now, having completed my degree in Film and Television production. I am back working for Momentum, on projects which benefit young people like myself. I am an example of how Momentum work with young people long term and help provide an array of opportunities. I have a passion for the outdoors, traveling and photography.





We will post further blogs later in the week sharing information about the volunteers and other staff working to make this project incredible.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.